Getting the Love you Deserve
Time & Location
About the event
October is Intimate Partner Violence Awareness month. BrownGirl SPACE is honoring IPVA by creating a fall series on building healthy intimate relationships and healing from toxic and traumatic dating experiences. Come join us in creating this space to support and uplift BrownGirls to feel confident in their sexuality and pleasure in romantic relationships.
- 10/09: Part 1 "Let's Talk About Sex Baby. Tiffany Curtis, Sex Educator/ Writer will be joining us . You can check out her work on IG @sometlc and website.
- 10/16: Part 2 "Dating a BrownGirl" will focus on BrownGirls experinces with dating
- 10/23: Part 3 "When Love is No Longer Served" will focus on healing from intimate partner violence and how to support someone experiencing IPV
- Let's Talk About Sex Baby$30+$0.75 Service fee$30+$0.75 Service fee0$0
- Dating a BrownGirl$30+$0.75 Service fee$30+$0.75 Service fee0$0
- When LOVE is no longer served$30+$0.75 Service fee$30+$0.75 Service fee0$0